HTC Desire 510 get Android 5 Lollipop thanks to the cyanogen mod team that has brought CM 12.1 to the users. Before you click on the download button and install Android 5 Lollipop on your device, keep in mind that it is not a bug free ROM and these things are not working or cause a reboot.
* Turning WiFi off causes a reboot
* Activating Airplane Mode causes a reboot
* It seems that cellular data is not working
* Camera is not working
* When WiFi is on, the phone randomly reboots
That being said, things like calling, texting, bluetooth, Wi-Fi and FM radio are all working. Installation instructions: There are different instructions for users that are S-On and S-Off.
If you’re S-ON
1. Download the ROM zip to your computer.
2. Extract the “boot.img” from the zip file.
3. Put the zip file on your device and flash it in TWRP.
4. Reboot the device to fastboot mode and, on your computer, flash the boot image you extracted to your device by issuing the command “fastboot flash boot boot.img”
5. Reboot normally
If you’re S-OFF
1. Place the zip on your device and flash in TWRP
2. Reboot normally