Previously codenamed as HTC Lolite has now been formally announced as HTC TOUCH CRUISE. The Touch Cruise has been given an updated look. Other than different looks, HTC has bought numerous software enhancements on the Touch Cruise.
The new HTC Touch Cruise is the first mobile phone to offer HTC Footprints, an application experience that enables people to permanently chronicle their special moments by capturing a digital postcard on their phone. Once captured, Footprints provides the ability to take notes and an audio clip of that favourite restaurant or special place while identifying its specific geographical location. In addition to identifying each postcard with its specific GPS co-ordinates, Footprints also auto-names each postcard with its general location or area.
When placed into its accompanying car cradle, the HTC Touch Cruise automatically transforms its user interface into an easy-to-use, one-touch interface.
HTC Touch Cruise Specifications
- Size: 102 x 53.5 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 103 grams
- Connectivity: WCDMA/HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Operating system: Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with QVGA resolution
- Control panel: HTC TouchFLO™, 4-Way navigation wheel with Enter and HTC Footprints™ buttons
- Camera: 3.2 MP, with fixed focus
- Internal memory: 512 MB flash ROM, 256 MB RAM
- Expansion Slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- Bluetooth: 2.0 with EDR
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSB (mini-USB 2.0 and audio jack in one)
- Battery: 1100 mAh
- Talk time: GSM: up to 400 minutes
- Standby time: GSM: up to two weeks
- Chipset: Qualcomm® MSM7225™, 528 MHz
Both RAM and ROM have been doubled from the older Touch Cruise. Battery capacity has been reduced to 1100mAh from 1350mAh though.
[HTC TOUCH CRUISE]
January 23, 2009
| General, Windows Phone