Deepcool has launched four new CPU coolers GAMMAXX GT V2, GAMMAXX GT A-RGB, GAMMAXX GTE V2 and GAMMAXX GTE V2 BLACK from the 24th. All of these CPU coolers are priced at 37 dollars, 42 dollars, 28 dollars, and 35 dollars respectively.
All four products are side-flow CPU coolers. GAMMAXX GT V2 and GAMMAXX GTE V2 come equipped with RGB LEDs that support illumination control but that depends on motherboard companies to implement.
GAMMAXX GT A-RGB is equipped with a fan that incorporates addressable RGB LEDs. GAMMAXX GTE V2 BLACK is a model that does not have LEDs, such as fans and heat sinks and comes in all black color.
In addition, a conversion RGB convertor is offered by DeepCool as well that connects addressable RGB LED devices to a motherboard that does not support addressable RGB LEDs. The estimated retail price of this RGB convertor is 12 dollars.
RGB convertor specifications include –
* Supports 5V 3pin addressable RGB devices
* Supports motherboards with 12V 4pin RGB header
* Supports synchronization functions such as ASUS “Aura Sync”, GIGABYTE “RGB Fusion, MSI” Mystic Light “
* Some motherboards are in emission mode does not match up.
* Power supply is supported by SATA connector
* Built-in magnet. Also, it can be fixed with the included hook-and-loop fastener.
* DEEPCOOL gaming brand “GAMER STORM” logo is included.