So you have done all sorts of hacks and modifications on your Samsung galaxy Core and now you want to flash and download the stock firmware to get the warranty back. Or you simple want to go back to stock because you are tired of customizing your phone.
Here is a step by step process where you will download the official ROM on Galaxy Core
Here are the requirements, the things you need before you start.
a. ODIN 3.07
b. Samsung USB Drivers download link
c. Stock firmware
download from post 2
d. Official USB cable
Now carefully follow these steps.
1. Install USB drivers on your computer
2. Re boot your computer
3. Download the ODIN 3.07 from here and save it on PC. Extract its contents to Desktop.
4. Download the firmware from here and save it on your computer. Extract the update file on your Desktop.
5. Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core
6. Boot your Galaxy Core into the Download mode by pressing [ Volume down + Menu + power ] buttons simultaneously.
7. Now your phone will boot into download mode. You will see a “WARNING”. No need to panic.
8. Press “VOLUME UP” button to enter into download mode
9. Now open “ODIN 3.07.exe” on desktop and connect your phone to computer using stock USB cable.
10. When the connection is established with odin, you will be notified with the “added” message that will be displayed in the Odin interface. Also the ID:COM section should be colored on yellow or blue.
11. Click on PDA button and select the .tar file you extracted earlier.
12. Click on “START” button to initiate the flashing process. It will take 10 minutes to flash the firmware
13. Your phone will reboot automatically.