Resurrection Remix PHGPSHYPXQAD ROM has been released for the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus which means you can now enjoy Android 4.4.2 KitKat on your phone. Almost everything except video recording and camera unable to save pics to SD card is working just fine. However, you can use a third party video recording app to get video recording on it.
The Resurrection Remix ROM is based on AOKP so you get pure Android experience. Here are the installation instructions.
– Make sure you are either on any KitKat ROM (CM11, SlimKat, etc) or on 4.2.2 TW based ROM and NOT on 4.1.2 TW based ROM
– Download the latest build link
– Download Gapps link
– Take a nandroid backup (optional)
– Recommended – Full wipe and factory reset
– Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod recovery
– Flash Gapps