In addition to state-of-the-art AMD processor technology and a main memory of up to 4 GB, the AMILO SA3650 also offers integrated draft-n WLAN, integrated Bluetooth 2.0 and, thanks to the ATI Radeon HD 3200 on-board graphics, a battery life of up to 4.5 hours. Supplemented by the 13.3-inch form factor and weighing only 2.4 kilos the AMILO Notebook Sa 3650 lets you rediscover mobility. The AMILO SA 3650 features the SATA SuperMulti-Format DVD writer with Double Layer support, the spill-proof keyboard as well as numerous interfaces, e.g. DVI-I, eSATA, USB 2.0, and a 15-in-1 card reader.
Fujitsu has always been my personal favorite when it comes to laptops. They ooze out quality and performance. The new SA 3650 is no exception. It has everything laptop should provide these days and on top of all that, it just weighs 2.4kg. Way to go Fujitsu!
- AMD next-generation dual-core mobile processor technology
- genuine Windows Vista Home Basic or genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
- 13.3-inch WXGA display with BilliantView technology
- ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics (shared memory)
- Up to 7.1 high-definition audio via S/PDIF
- 250 or 320 GB hard disk capacity
- Up to 4 GB memory
- Integrated SATA SuperMulti-format DVD burner (with double layer support)
- Integrated Logitech QuickCam (low-light technology, 1.3 Mpixel) and digital array microphone for video telephony
- Integrated draft-n WLAN, LAN (10/100/1000)
- Interfaces: DVI-I, eSATA, IEEE1394 (FireWire), USB 2.0, ExpressCard, S/PDIF, 15-in-1 card reader, 1x external graphic box port (PCI Express 2.0 8x)
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.1
- Special Features: silent mode function, spill-proof keyboard, supporting AMILO GraphicBooster
- Weight: 2.4 kg
The AMILO SA 3650 will be available from December 2008.