Housed in a lightweight carbon-fiber chassis, this new model weighs just 2.87 pounds and is less than 1-inch thin.
Sony today took the wraps off the world’s lightest computer with Blu-ray Disc™ technology— the VAIO® TT Series notebook. This less-than-an-inch thin notebook has lightweight carbon chassis body and weighs just 2.87 pounds.
They can play Blu-ray Disc movies in full HD 1080p resolution when connected to a compatible HDTV. These units can also record, store and play back personal content on high-capacity BD media.
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor SU9300 @ 1.20GHz
- Capacity : 160GB HDD. 256GB SSD version also available (costs just a little more than $4000!)
- Screen Size : 11.1″
- XBRITE-DuraView Technology
- Resolution : 1366 x 768
- RAM : 2GB PC3-6400 (2GBx1) (upto 4GB supported)
- HDMI: yes
- Multimedia Card Reader
- Wireless LAN : Intel® WiFi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/b/g/n)
And what more, SONY USA is now accepting pre-orders!
link to SONY TT – official page