Today we will show you how to start USB disk drive installation on the CX-W8 Mini PC that is powered by the fast Intel Atom Z3735F quad core processor.
So here are the step by step instructions:
1. Prepare a USB flash drive with an installation of Windows 8.1 32 bit operating system.
2. Make use of Rufus app to setup GPT partitions and formatting FAT32.
3. Make sure CX-W8 is turned off and connect it to the USB.
4. Keep pressing ESC and select "Boot from file".
5. You will enter a menu where you will see two options. Choose the one which has USB word in it.
6. In the next menu, choose the file bootmgr.efi and press enter. The system boots from the USB drive and can install the system.
CX-W8 measures 98 x 98 x 22.3 mm and comes with windows 8.1 operating system pre loaded.
March 3, 2015