The Griffin Watch Stand is first Apple Watch Stand that we are reviewing. The material used in watch stand is plastic and in some places, rubber is used. We really wish the metal was used but that would have increased the cost many times. That said the build quality of this Apple Watch stand is commendable.
Griffin Watch Stand has intelligent cable management. You place your Apple Watch on an inner rubber core that allows users to wrap the cable around it, that minimizes the amount of cable shown.
The wedge on Griffin Watch Stand allows user to place an Apple iPhone while it is being charged. It is about 7 inch height and it is easy to remove it from dock. It retails for mere $29 on Amazon and includes free shipping.
Apple Watch Griffin Watch Stand Review
* Holds your Apple Watch at an easily viewable angle as it charges
* Cradle captures cable connector and keeps it in place, ready to charge
* Excess cable length stores away inside WatchStand’s post
* Non-slip base and no-scratch padding hold WatchStand in place on desk or tabletop
* Molded base also holds iPhone, angled for easy viewing
* Uses Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable that comes with Apple Watch
* Dimensions: 7.87″ x 5.5″ x 3.15″ and Weighs 18oz