Lenovo is taking the tablet market very seriously and today it has updated its ThinkPad 8 tablet with Intel Atom Z3795 quad core processor and 4 gigabytes of memory.
On the front there is 8.3 inch WUXGA display with IPS panel packing 1920×1200 pixel resolution, Bluetooth 4.0, 64 or 128 gigabytes of storage and micro SD card slot. Prices for the Z3795 model is listed for 1140 euros.
Lenovo ThinkPad 8 with Atom Z3795 specifications
* 8.3” display with full HD resolution
* 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 radio
* 64 or 128 gigabytes of flash storage, expandable via micro SD card slot
* Optional 3G or 4G radio
* 2 / 8 front / rear cameras
* Intel Atom Z3795 processor with quad cores
* 4 gigabytes of RAM
* Windows 8.1 operating system
The battery life is around eight hours on a single charge which is pretty amazing considering it has meager 20.5 watt hour battery inside.