I bought my first ever Nokia few months back just to satisfy my internal desire to feel how the Symbian is. Well, the overall experience has not been that great. I’m certainly not thrilled.
Why has that feeling emerged?
- Symbian feels like an unfinished OS
- Multi-tasking experience was slow
- It is not that powerful as compared to windows mobile. The web browser is great but the rest of the OS can get too complex just for simple tasks and it can take a lot of button presses just to do a particular task
So, will I be retiring it?
- actually, NO
- It is still great as a backup phone
- It is Quad Band and can be used all around the world
- Signal strength is quite strong