In our Lexar 800X review, you will get to know its detailed benchmark that will give you an idea of how fast it is. But first, let us see Lexar 800X specifications. It costs a lot for a memory card but keep in mind that this has been made for video professional and expert photographers in mind who are looking for a card with lots of storage and something that can store a lot of photos without making you wait.
Lexar 800X specifications
* High-speed performance-leverages UDMA 7 technology to deliver a read transfer speed up to 800x (120MB/s)
* Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
* Supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) specification for professional-quality video | High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
* Includes downloadable Image Rescue software to recover most photo and select video files
* Compatible with UDMA CF and CF devices
It supports video performance guarantee specs which means it comes with a guarantee to support 20MB/s write speed. This lets you capture full HD video at high frame rate with no drop rates whatsoever. This makes it ideal for high-FPS FHD or 4k videos.
And since this is a very speedy card, you will need a fast card reader as well – something like Lexar professional USB 3.0 card reader is something we suggest buying.
Lexar 800X benchmark
Here are the benchmarks of ATTO Disk Benchmark, Crystal Disk Benchmark and AS SSD.
In real world, it is a very dependable card and indeed, it is very fast. Lexar is the most dependable brand when it comes to memory cards and while they do not have life time warranty as some of its competitors do, it definitely will outlast and store your data more reliably than other similar cards in this price range.