I went to my local store to check out the latest Gadgets available there. I saw a Touch Diamond and used it for a while.
- VGA is beautiful on the 2.8″ screen
- It is sexy. No doubt. Makes the Touch(original) look ugly
- Very thin
- Touchflo 3D is slow, but impressive
- Takes a while to boot(more than a minute)
But, I won’t be buying it. Why?
- Not Quad-band. I need a world phone
- Poor battery life
- Slow interface
- Less available RAM(just 55MB from 192MB of RAM. 64MB is pre-reserved for GPU. Out of the rest 128MB of RAM, you get 55MB in the end)
Looks like, I’ll be buying a TYTN II or a Touch Cruise in the end then. What do you say guys?
*excuse the poor camera quality. I did not have my camera with me. Picture taken with my friend’s SE P990i