- ‘Folder Sync’ — a technology allowing you to keep files synchronized between two folders. The synchronization works on any mounted drive, being it a card or a network drive. Explorer can use a number of technologies to ‘mount’ new drives — LAN (SMB shares), Bluetooth or FTP.
- Improved network support. The changes concern SLL and preservation of the file attributes, for example.
- Card check — Resco Explorer contains a card scanner, allowing you to detect damaged file systems on the go.
- Tar/bzip2 support and zip integrity checks.
- All those who need to work with txt files will welcome the support of large files crossing traditional Palm barrier 64K and other text editor improvements.
Tar/bzip2 support? This feature is not there even in the Windows Mobile version. The windows mobile version supports rar and zip compression formats. I hope to see the tar and bzip2 support for the Windows Mobile verison too.
Go to Resco Explorer 2009 for Palm OS product page