Computer revolution is happening in every continent and country at blistering speed and has transformed everything it has touched. Data generated by the computers have increased multitude times and so have the concerns over safety of this data. A lot of us go online on a daily basis and so do the organizations that are now using computers to replace paper. While the computers provide limitless possibilities for storing information, there is always a tension about safety of the data. That is why backing up the system is very important.
Fortunately AOMEI Backupper which is a free backup software is here to rescue that allows you to make partial or complete backups and more. A reliable backup software like AOMEI Backupper is required for safeguarding against loss of crucial data. It is designed to automate backup up of files on a regular interval. The backup can be performed for a particular partition, file or even database. It is very important to back up your most important files and folders on a regular basis. AOMEI Backupper can do:
1) System backup where a backup of system files including operating system, drivers etc is made. All this is done without causing any interruption to your work.
2) File backup is done to backup folder of files or every particular file.
3) Disk backup is done to backup the entire hard disk drive. You can also perform disk backup for a particular USB flash drive or external HDD.
4) Partition backup is done for backing up partitions.
5) Automatic backup is done for automating backup. This is great for those who like to main multiple backups.
AOMEI Backupper runs on all windows operating systems including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista and supports NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3 and other file systems. Backuprunner not only works as your typical PC software but acts amazingly well as server backup software making life easy for the server administrator. Entire or partial backup of server is supported and you can perform the backup over network or NAS as well. Since the developers know that it is important for a software to support some sort of security, AOMEI Backupper lets you encrypt the data to protect it from prying eyes of hackers. You can also opt for compressing of backup images that will help you save space.
AOMEI Backupper also supports incremental and differential backup where the software will backup only the new data that saves lots of time and disk space. Following screenshots show how to create incremental backup.