The Exeda from Compulab may not be the prettiest device you would come across, but it is very flexible both in terms of hardware as-well-as software. It has U-boot bootloader, which gives the user the choice to boot between either in Google Android or Windows Mobile. Connectivity-wise, it has 2 USB ports; a Quad-band GSM radio(or CDMA radio), WiFi b/g and BT 2.0. It also has a 3.5-inch VGA display (640 x 480), which would make web-browsing acceptable on a mobile device.
Here are it’s other features:
- Marvell PXA270 520MHz CPU
- 128MB RAM
- 2 banks of internal FLASH, 512MB each
- 2MP camera with flash
- GPS with built-in and external antennas
- MicroSD socket with SDHC support
- Built-in microphone and speaker + 3.5mm stereo jack
- High capacity 3000mAh battery
Exeda also supports Windows CE 6 and Angstrom Linux. Although these are not on the board, but it is nice to know that the hardware supports CE 6 and Linux (mobile) variant.