Bethesda Softworks has shared with us that they are rolling out a new update for Fallout 4 meant for the PC and Xbox versions. For those who do not know, Fallout 4 is a post-apocalyptic role-playing game.
This new Fallout 4 patch comes with a usual long list of various bug fixes and also implements the following new additions:
* Exit Save – Returning to the main menu or on the desktop (PC only) will create a Exit Save that will automatically clear from the subsequent play session, after initial loading. The Exit save runs in all difficulty levels including the Survival mode.
* Specific new icons added in Workshop mode.
* Added more than 300 names in the vocabulary of Codsworth.
* Added support for Add On future.
* General stability and performance improvements
* Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
* Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
* Fixed issue in "Mankind Redefined" to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
* In "Boston After Dark" quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
* Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
* Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
* Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
* Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
* Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
The software company also explained that the PlayStation 4 version of the same update will be coming soon as well.
Update – it is being rolled out to Playstation 4 users as well.